Saturday, January 9, 2010

Birthday Cake Ideas For Men A Naughty Birthday Cake...what Do You Think?

A Naughty Birthday Cake...what do you think? - birthday cake ideas for men

Okay, so here's the thing:

I need a birthday cake for my friend 27th It is bad because their parents will see them, and I am sooo lost on ideas for the anniversary of a man of Cake. Anyone have any ideas? I cried all the bakeries and pastry shops and the local population can cut a bday cake like an octagon to make. (UFC --- love it!) Those who can not afford even a video game theme. He is a sports-crazy, but I really do not know whether this is sufficient ... by the staff as he served in the Navy and has a degree in meteorology. He does not like all that much time and is a perspective FBI agent. He looks at programs such as First 48, Forensic Files, researchers, Criminal Minds, etc. Also, any ideas would be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment