Sunday, January 17, 2010

Shiny Pokemon Figure Need Help With Girlfriend + Getting Over Shiny Pokemon?

Need help with girlfriend + getting over shiny pokemon? - shiny pokemon figure

Hello, I have a very serious problem. ******* Cry, because I know how stupid I am.

Okay, my friend would be me today because I had to make a movie. She lives about 20 minutes, and the movie we went to see started at 4:15, which was about 40 minutes. I thought cool, I play Pokemon while I wait. "

I'm playing Pokemon, and a time good enough. Anyway, she finally presented, it was crying about, walking in my room. Instead of doing the right thing to comfort her, I half-focus on my game and her. She starts telling me her cat died, and he called in and I go to a chance encounter in my game

A shiny Pidgey. Holy ****. (For those of you who do not know / care, shiny Pokemon have appeared less than a 1 / 1, 000 chance, 1 / 8192 to be exact.). I stay on my screen in amazement to scream, "holy ****, YES" interrupted its historical average. More sobbing, and she begins to scream: "You do not even need *******care! ******* I just want to play your game! "I'm always looking for my screen, still on the catching my shiny Pidgey, if she comes and starts the game against the wall. I run and take up my DS hoping that nothing changes on the screen, and quickly realized she did it. My system and my shiny Pidgey, disappeared forever.

I started every obscenity I know, cry, and began with the poor. I did not know she was behind me, and I would be in the face while I was an idiot and ambiguous rotate my fists. She screams "**** you ", and leads from my house crying.

What have I done? ****** Up so badly, I know, and I need to approach as himself. I do not play Pokemon, which is responsible for ruining my best relationship to be growing. Help me please

2 comments:

Black Razor said...

It is bad enough light pidgey r Bada $ $ I have others Poliwrath brilliant, because I have a girlfriend now, but UR 8)

Marc said...

tell the truth, and apologize for not paying attention. it will hurt her because she chose to pokemon, but if you really do not know how she sleeps with her. and I've got a shiny Latias Latios ROFLMFAO

Post a Comment